Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kids these days...



The kiddos were playing with balloons-- blowing up balloons (which is difficult enough to be entertaining to those with minuscule lungs), throwing balloons, trying to pop the balloons that they were only able to blow up about 1/3 of the way (outcome? unsuccessful), making water balloons and finally........

putting balloons in various parts of their clothing in order to make themselves look like they had larger "parts" than they really did.



A. I wish I were joking and B. I wish I could say this was the first time I'd seen them do this.



At some point I realized that one of my nephews not only put two water balloons in the back of his pants.... but one in front as well. And then?



And then he decided it would be a good idea to pop the balloon in front. I'm not sure where else I can go with this story other than that. So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment