Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We're Baaaack

It has been over a month since my last post! YIKES! I can't believe it!

And it isn't like I haven't had anything to post about. To the contrary, we've been amazingly busy. In addition to work and running the farm, we've had two weddings, a funeral, we've been to the coast of NC and to the southern coast of SC, made trips to the vet, a million trips to the feed store, replenished our hay supply, tracked down two run away dogs, survived the swine flu, and I've even climbed down into the sewer to rescue DM's beloved iPhone.

So, there is no excuse for my lack of posting. Except for the flu + rainy weather + tending to the animals = I barely had enough energy to lift my head. But still, no legitimate excuse!

I hope all is well and I am looking very forward to the holiday season.

4 comments:

  1. Whew, that's a lot of stuff going on. Most importantly we are glad you survived the flu. Hope you have some less busy days ahead of you.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I smell at least 20 posts in there, though we don;t think we really want to know more about the whole sewer / IPhone thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Herd....furry khlever as always!

    Welkhome bakhk!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Mom and Dad have iPhones and I bet they would go into a sewer for them. It's ridiculous how much they love them.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete