Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snooooooze



We were hit with an absolutely torrential thunderstorm last night. Usually I sleep through storms of all kinds without incident but even this one woke me from my slumber. Absolutely massive thunder and lightning... I don't think anyone in the area could have slept through it. Unless you live in a bomb shelter.... but even then....



Big thunderstorm last night mixed with a gray and rainy day today means a lot of this is going on in our house.



And this.



And this. I feel sorry for this poor creatures who must endure such a difficult existence!

1 comment:

  1. My mom is like you - she khan sleep through most anything -

    I'm not real fond of them - I have a few favourite spots to be khomfy in -

    Khousin Merdie doesn't hear 'em anymore - but if there is sufficient flashings, she'll be a bit bothered -

    We don't know about Khousin Harley yet - me thinks he'll bark at it!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and The Golden Khousins

    ReplyDelete