Monday, August 16, 2010

Miss Bailey



We have had an extraordinarily busy summer thus far. In addition to the daily chores of life, work, tending to the critters, etc etc etc, we have found ourselves out-of-town for several reasons (unfortunately no vacations...). We have had a summer of weddings (I believe the count is at six) which have taken us all over. I love weddings because it is so great to see old friends!! We have also had a few other reasons to spend time away from home. Recently we went to Whiteville, NC (the home of many of DM's family members) for him to conduct some bidness.



While there, I tried my best to stay out of the way :)
Miss Bailey is a cousin of our pups. She and I played quite a bit and then I decided to whip out my camera.



It seemed appropriate for me to do so since I had not taken it to any weddings.... and therefore I have NO pictures of said weddings... but that is for another time. Anyway, Bailey was Miss Happy-Go-Lucky until.... I took out my camera. Something about a giant conglomeration of black plastic that had her spooked. She wanted nothing to do with it.



So, I was only able to snap a few photos... and they aren't very fabulous! But oh well! She is super cute, isn't she?



Just like me to have more pictures of dogs than people. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment