Friday, June 26, 2009

June Birthdays





Last weekend we had a very informal party for the siblings with June birthdays. 3 of the 5 have birthdays in June. Did you know that? June birthdays were the best growing up. They meant pool parties and fun soirees with sun dresses, grass, and outdoor activities. February birthdays, however, meant misery. Cold, indoor, gray, and boring. But I'm not bitter. No I'm not.

Moving on...

I wasn't a very good photographer at the party. For one, I didn't get any photos of the birthday celebrants (unless you count the top of Anna's head... which I don't) Secondly, I didn't take any pictures of the people at the gathering except for the kiddos. Thirdly, I didn't diversify my shots and focused mainly on two subjects. What can I say? I was lazy and didn't want to get out of my chair and those were the kiddos that surrounded me. Basically what I am saying is, don't hire me to photograph and capture important family memories.


Meet Miss Liza. She's cute, no? Not only that, but she's so well behaved. Just a roll-with-the-punches kinda gal.

This elusive breed is called a Fuller. I think this is the only time I've ever seen him sit down... he has energy in spades!

Hello, Harrison. What is that look you are giving me? It is making me a little bit nervous...like you have something up your sleeve (well, if you were wearing a shirt and had sleeves)

You thought that last look was scary? Let me just show you my gang signs.

Just kidding. No children were taught gang signs in the making of this blog.

Remember Miss Roll-With-The-Punches? She's ready for a nap. Let's see,this brick patio looks comfy and cozy...

Mom, come over here. This brick patio is divine! Like lounging on a layer of clouds


I'm not so sure Mom agrees...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GUYS! Even though you weren't really pictured in this blog, I love you anyway. It's just that you aren't as cute as the young wippersnappers.


P.S. I don't know how to spell wippersnappers.

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Little bipeds! I would love to tell the "happy birthday" then lick their faces until they giggle! I'm very good at doing that!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think the pictures of the puppy bi-peds are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!

    Especially the girrrrrrl bi-ped puppy!

    Tank woo fur sharing!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree with everyone, those biped puppies are cute. I guess dogs weren't invited to the party? That seems to be a trend around here...

    Kat

    ReplyDelete