Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy NFL Day




Yesterday marked the beginning of the NFL season. Which made my husband a happy man. A very happy man. He spent the majority of his morning serenading me with various well-known melodies that he changed the words to be about football. Anything about football. Not only that, but he wished me a Happy NFL Day approximately two thousand times throughout the day and continuously reminded me that, for him, this was the happiest day of the year. Although he didn't specify for him. Because I think in his eyes it is just plainly the happiest day of the year for everyone.

In honor of him and his happiness, I hope everyone else had a very happy NFL day!

1 comment:

  1. We haven't done the NFL since they let M V*** back in the league -

    And we won't until he's gone -

    It is quite a sacrifice especially since I was a big Philadelphia Eagles fan - and an extra slap since they signed 'him' -

    ReplyDelete